fredag den 29. oktober 2010

Pinhead


Are you guys ready for another movie monster? Here we go!

Pinhead is the main antagonist in Clive Barkers Hellraiser franchise. He is one of the cenobites, a type of extradimensional beings with a fetish for human suffering. The cenobites were once humans themselves, but unfortunately they have very bad memory, so don’t expect human sympathy if you ever encounter one!

In the movie Hellraiser Pinhead is the leader of a group of cenobites who have the ability to enter our world through the Lament Configuration, some sort of antique and mysterious puzzle. In the movie a young girl named Kirsty Cotton finds this old puzzle and solves it, and if you think she is rewarded by solving the puzzle you are wrong. 

“We’ll tear your soul apart” is a famous quote for the movie, and that is exactly what Pinhead and his cenobites have in mind concerning people who solve the puzzle. Kirsty however promises to deliver the soul of her uncle (Frank) who escaped his fate with the cenobites in hell by being resurrected by some drops of blood on the floor belonging to his brother, Kirsty’s father Larry… Yeah, I know, it makes perfect sense! ;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. never watched them but always wanted to

    SvarSlet
  2. I've never seen Hellraiser, but i've always known of Pinhead. Probably should watch it sometime.
    thanks for this.

    SvarSlet
  3. Classic halloween monster. I recomend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. Can't be squeamish about blood though, so many times people will unlock the box and get ripped apart.

    SvarSlet
  4. wow, this would have scared me if I was a kid

    SvarSlet
  5. Cool movie, cinemassacre has a short review, if you ppl dont want to see the whole movie

    SvarSlet
  6. Thank god I am older now, this just brings back memories about resident Evil

    SvarSlet
  7. always heard about this, never seen it before

    SvarSlet
  8. He doesnt look that scarey. I could take him

    SvarSlet
  9. Loved this movie when I was a kid. Great classic!

    SvarSlet
  10. I never saw the movie, because the franchise never offered anything cheesily scary, or otherwise.
    Never appealed to me. This makes me want to watch it even less. xD

    SvarSlet
  11. I've never watched the Hellraiser movies, but I think I'd like them better than all of the fearing the thing you can't see type movies we've been getting lately.

    SvarSlet
  12. Might watch it sometime soon then!

    SvarSlet
  13. This guy has always been the creepiest looking out of the 'horror' movies. I haven't seen it yet though :/
    Actually, I watched Halloween for the first time last night. Gotta catch up with the classics, haha.

    SvarSlet
  14. Wow, I would have had nightmares as a kid after this....

    SvarSlet